About the app and when to use it
The Check In Qld app is a contactless, free, secure and convenient way for people to sign into a Queensland high-risk location.
By using the Check In Qld app you’ll be:
- able to check into locations without having to enter your details each time
- able to show your proof of vaccination status to enter high-risk locations
- protecting your own personal information—data is stored by the Queensland Government.
When to use the app
From 14 April 2022, you must check in and show proof of vaccination status when visiting or working at these locations:
- disability accommodation services
- residential aged care
- corrective services facilities
- detention centres.
You must also check in and show proof of vaccination status if you work at a school, childcare or an airport.