Registering a location
From 14 April 2022, only these high-risk locations need to use the Check In Qld app for visitors and staff:
- disability accommodation services
- residential aged care
- corrective services facilities
- detention centres.
Schools, childcare and airports must use the Check In Qld app for staff only.
You are not required to register your business or display QR code posters if your business is not one of these high-risk locations.
How to register
Complete the online form to submit your business registration.
It can take up to 3 business days to process your request. You will then get an email with your starter kit that includes a business set-up guide and QR code poster.
If you haven’t received your starter kit email within 3 business days, check your junk or spam email folder first. If you still don’t have the email, call 13 COVID (13 42 68).
Get your starter kit
Once you get your starter kit:
- download the Check In Qld app from Google Play or the App Store on your device and create a business profile
- print your posters on A4 or A3 and display them in multiple accessible locations for visitors to easily check in.
If any of your business details change after you submitted your registration (for example your business name), call 13 COVID (13 42 68) so that we can send you updated QR code posters.
Set up guide
The guide includes:
- completing your business registration in the Check In Qld app
- how to use the app
- how to check visitors and staff in through the business profile of the app on your device (if they don’t have their own device with the app installed).
Video: how to use the app as a business owner or staff
These messages and materials will help you promote the Check In Qld app to your customers.
- Resources kit including posters, social media content, newsletter content and more.
- Social media images to promote use of the app:
- Check In Qld icons for you to use on your website or marketing materials:
- Materials to promote vaccination uptake via the Check In Qld app: