COVID Safe Industry Plan for
Queensland Agricultural Shows and Showgrounds
COVID Safe Industry Plans are not for use by individual members of the public. These plans are specifically for business use only.
Under Public Health Directions you must have a COVID Safe Industry plan showing how your business will keep your patrons and staff safe.
There is one plan per industry and each plan includes a COVID Safety Checklist. The plan available on this page will always be the most recent.
Download your COVID Safe Industry Plan
Follow the instructions as per your industry plan requirements on what documentation you need to display along with your Statement of Compliance.
- Approved COVID Safe Industry Plans—view the plans
- Showground activities
- Showground activities and relevant approved industry plans
- Guidelines for suspected case—onsite
- Livestock Competitions Event Management Checklist
- Pavilion Competitions Event Management Checklist
- Woodchop Event Management Checklist
- Show and Showgrounds Management Checklist
Display your Statement of Compliance
Download, sign and display a Statement of Compliance for your business.
Contact the Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs if you need to discuss any aspect of an approved industry plan.