COVID Safe Industry Plan for
Queensland Tourism and Accommodation
COVID Safe Industry Plans are not for use by individual members of the public. These plans are specifically for business use only.
Under Public Health Directions you must have a COVID Safe Industry plan showing how your business will keep your patrons and staff safe.
There is one plan per industry and each plan includes a COVID Safety Checklist. The plan available on this page will always be the most recent.
Download your COVID Safe Industry Plan
Follow the instructions as per your industry plan requirements on what documentation you need to display along with your Statement of Compliance.
- Checklist for Vehicles and Vessels for up to 50 people
- Checklist for indoor play centres, unattended children’s rides and other unattended freestanding amusement or wellbeing machines
- Factsheet – New Vehicles and Vessels checklist
- Live-aboard Marine Vessels COVID Safe Arrangements for under 50 passengers Annex
- Marine Tourism COVID Safe Requirements Annex
- Train Tourism COVID Safe Requirement Annex
- Private Bus Operations COVID Safe Annex
Display your Statement of Compliance
Download, sign and display a Statement of Compliance for your business.
Contact the Department of Tourism, Innovation and Sport if you need to discuss any aspect of an approved industry plan.