COVID Safe Industry Plan for
Queensland Agricultural Shows and Showgrounds
There is no longer a requirement for restricted businesses to operate under a COVID Safe Industry Plan or any of the ‘industry specific’ COVID Safe Checklists. The below plan has been revoked, however businesses may refer to some or all of the measures in the plan, noting that compliance with this plan is no longer mandatory.
Under Public Health Directions you must have a COVID Safe Industry plan showing how your business will keep your patrons and staff safe.
There is one plan per industry and each plan includes a COVID Safety Checklist. The plan available on this page will always be the most recent.
Download your COVID Safe Industry Plan
Follow the instructions as per your industry plan requirements on what documentation you need to display along with your Statement of Compliance.
- Approved COVID Safe Industry Plans—view the plans - revoked
- Showground activities - revoked
- Showground activities and relevant approved industry plans - revoked
- Guidelines for suspected case—onsite - revoked
- Livestock Competitions Event Management Checklist - revoked
- Pavilion Competitions Event Management Checklist - revoked
- Woodchop Event Management Checklist - revoked
- Show and Showgrounds Management Checklist - revoked
Contact the Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning if you need to discuss any aspect of an approved industry plan.