Freight and logistic operators
Freight and logistic operators include:
- heavy vehicle drivers
- rail crew and drivers
- non-heavy vehicle commercial freight operators
- logistics and support workers
- any other persons essential to the delivery of freight in the course of a freight movement.
Affected Area means the Local Government Areas of:
- Georges River
And the following postcpodes of Penrith (in the State of New South Wales):
- Claremont Meadows
- Erskine Park
- Kemps Creek
- Mount Vernon
- North St Marys
- Orchard Hills
- Oxley Park
- St Clair
- St Mary
A close contact is someone who you have been:
- in an enclosed space with 2 hours or longer or
- within 1.5 metres for 15 minutes or longer.
Freight and logistics operators
Last updated: 24 April 2023
Effective 15 January 2022, the Queensland Freight Protocol no longer applies and Queensland border checkpoints are no longer in operation.
Freight and logistics operators entering Queensland from another state or territory are no longer required to produce:
- an F Pass
- negative COVID-19 test result
- proof of COVID-19 vaccination status
- written records of contacts.
Interpreting services are available for people who have difficulty communicating in English. Please telephone 13 QGOV (13 74 68) and ask for an interpreter.
COVID-19 testing locations
Dedicated heavy vehicle COVID-19 testing locations in Queensland - CLOSED
The dedicated heavy vehicle COVID-19 testing sites located at Boondall, Charlton, Port of Brisbane, and Goondiwindi ceased operations on 7 March 2022.
You can still be tested free of charge at any of the Queensland Health testing clinics if you:
- have symptoms
- are a close contact of a positive case
- are following a quarantine or isolation direction.
COVID-19 support for agriculture freight workers
Find advice and assistance for agriculture freight workers at the Business Queensland website.
- call 134 COVID (13 42 68) for a fast response to COVID-19 queries
- call QLDTraffic on 13 19 40 for the latest information on road closures and traffic conditions across Queensland
- visit www.qldtraffic.qld.gov.au or download the QLDTraffic app for further assistance