Resources and support for sport, fitness and recreation organisations
Read the Return to Play Guide for Queensland sport, recreation and fitness industries to see how sport, recreation and fitness can resume under Queensland COVID-19 restrictions.
The Return to Play guide should be read in conjunction with the approved Industry COVID Safe Plan for your activity. The Return to Play principles have been adopted and incorporated into existing Industry COVID Safe Plan.
For more information, email the Sport and Recreation team at SR_Covid19@npsr.qld.gov.au.
Support for clubs
Got questions? We suggest checking in with your state-level organisation so they can provide advice specific to your sport or activity.
You can also contact your peak body:
- Pandemic risk management for businesses
- Safe Work Australia COVID-19 resource kit
- Volunteering Queensland
- Queensland School Sport
- Support for people with a disability
If someone thinks they have symptoms of coronavirus:
- call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84)
- notify your peak body and Sport and Recreation
- communicate with officials, teams, participants, parents and carers.