Frequently asked questions
How can we help you?
Further information has been developed to help provide additional assistance relevant to your circumstance. Make sure you go to Help and advice on this site for more information.
Find out more about the COVID-19 vaccines - about the vaccines, and answers to questions about safety, effectiveness and more.
Easing of restrictions
You can read about the latest changes and scroll down to find FAQs about:
- Border restrictions
- Going out, travel, recreation and gathering
- Businesses, activities and undertakings
- Aged care residents
- Hospital visitors
- Disability accommodation services
Health and wellbeing
- Information for older Queenslanders
- Information for First Nations people
- Information for service providers and volunteers to people with disability
- Health clinicians
- Protecting public officials and workers
Family support and community
- Rental information
- Visiting hospitals – Public Health Directive
- Visiting people in aged care
- Child Safety—parents, foster and kinship carers, and service providers
- Information for visitors to prisons (Corrections)
Stay home and going out
Domestic and Family Violence
Industry and business
- Current restrictions and the latest updates
- COVID Safe Businesses FAQs
- Check In Qld app
- Public service HR practitioners and managers
Need more help?
For more help you can call 134 COVID (13 42 68).