Frequently asked questions
How can we help you?
Further information has been developed to help provide additional assistance relevant to your circumstance. Make sure you go to Help and advice on this site for more information.
Easing of restrictions
- Easing of restrictions Stage 3 for going out, travel, recreation and gathering
- Easing of restrictions Stage 3 for businesses, activities and undertakings
Health and wellbeing
- Information for older Queenslanders
- Information for First Nations people
- Information for service providers and volunteers to people with disability
- Health clinicians
- Protecting public officials and workers
Family support and community
- Rental information
- Visiting hospitals – Public Health Directive
- Visiting people in aged care
- Child Safety, Foster Carers and service providers
- Information for visitors to prisons (Corrections)
Stay home and going out
- Interstate travel and border closure
- Border restrictions – Public Health Directive
- Home confinement
- Aged care restrictions – Public Health Directive
- Sport and Recreation – Safe restart plan grants
- Remote communities for community and travellers
Domestic and Family Violence
Industry and business
Make sure to also visit the Business Queensland website for information.
- COVID Safe Businesses FAQs
- COVID Safe Events FAQs
- Non-essential business activity and facility closures – Health Directive
- Building construction industry
- Public service HR practitioners and managers
- Suspension of a training contract
Need more help?
For more help you can call 134 COVID (13 42 68).