You can now return to work if this suits you and your employer. Please talk to your employer about what their return to work plan is.
If your employer doesn’t have a return to work plan, we encourage you to find an arrangement that works for both you and your employer.
Every work situation will be different and it’s important to remain flexible. Some working arrangements could be to:
- return to the work environment
- to work remotely on some or all days, or
- to undertake flexible start and finish times.
Flexible work options should meet the needs of both individuals/teams and always ensure service delivery requirements are met.
- if you are sick, don’t go to work
- if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild they are, please get tested
- ensure you wash your hands regularly
- where possible stay 1.5 metres (or two large steps) away from non-household members.
Public transport is safe to take. We advise to leave a gap between you and others where possible, and that you adjust your travel times where possible.
Check out Translink’s COVID-19 travel updates and healthy travel tips for more information.
Read the Roadmap to easing restrictions for information about travel, more activities and larger gatherings.