There are services to help you stay in tenancies in the private rental market. See Help with renting to find out more.
- The Homeless Hotline is available to vulnerable Queenslanders.
- For help with your tenancy, talk the RTA. Call 1300 366 311, 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- See Tenants Queensland or call 1300 744 263 for free advice for tenants.
- Talk with RentConnect or your local Housing Service Centre for housing help.
- See news for social housing tenants.
For property owners and body corporate
- See the Office of the Commissioner for Body Corporate and Community Management.
- Real Estate Institute of Queensland offers support for property managers and agents.
- Find out how to support staff, clients and tenants if you are a housing provider or homelessness service.
- See Community Door for updates and resources for the community sector.
For real estate professionals and property managers
- Real Estate Institute of Queensland.
- Office of Fair Trading.
- Visit ARAMA for resident accommodation manager resources.
- Business Queensland.
- See the Federal Government's Economic Response to the Coronavirus.
- The QCAT COVID-19 update has details of new arrangements at the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
- See Queensland Health for COVID-19 health updates, advice and support.
- COVID-19 information for students.