People with disability and carers
Everybody is at risk of getting coronavirus (COVID-19). For most people, they will only develop mild illness and recover easily, but others may develop severe sickness that affects the lungs.
People with disability may be impacted more significantly by COVID-19 especially if they have underlying medical conditions. The Queensland Government has produced a large number of disability-inclusive resources and information to support people with disability, their friends, families, carers and support workers during this time.
- Transport and motoring information
- Routine household cleaning
- Australian Government Mental Health - tips and resources
For workers and businesses:
- Business health and safety resources for coronavirus (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 resources for health professionals, including aged care providers, pathology providers and healthcare managers
- Linen management for healthcare facilities and linen management services
- Waste management for health facilities and waste contractors
- Wastewater (sewage) and COVID-19